Monday, September 2, 2013

Quotes of the Month

Hello September.. Please be mine. Yeah its too mainstream haha but i really wish that :D

I came from place where im too overthinking about "change my everything". Because im really bored with my daily activities. And i really want something oh no i mean i want everything change now.
Maybe some people are feeling the same things and here i just want to share some quotes!


Until now i have so many things that i want to do. Aku pernah dengar kalau setiap orang harus punya goals (tiap 6 bulan sekali) dalam hidupnya. Contoh my goals: bisa main gitar dan bisa masak lumpia. Sepele mungkin ya.. Tapi kalau nggak ada waktu dan niat hal sepele seperti itupun akan gagal. Sometimes i feel too perfectionist so i cant do anything else which not really important if i dont have good time or just good mood. So bad.

Next.. 2 months ago, i said that i would join Gogirl! Phenomenon 2013. Now im so worry because ive sent my sketches. Lol. I decided that i want to begin my change from this competition (no matter if ill be the finalist or not --- yes im planner -_-). I want to have a craft room, make and shoot some DIY's video there. Then i will have many times and good mood (Insya Allah) for reaching my goals. I hope it comes true (amiiin --- yes im planner hahaha HAHAHA -_-). And that time i can say "I THINK I LIKE WHO IM NOW".

I said this to me, "You may say anything what you want. Just be free to dream and hope anything what you want. You believe that you will get what you want. You can."
Because..


Yes its enough :D see ya on "Quotes of the Month (Hello October)" Insya Allah. Hehehe. HIHIHI :D

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your visit! I follow you with GFC, Bloglovin and I added you by g+ too! I'm very happy if you do the same.
    Have a great new month!! and my g+ for your post!!!

    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Sure i will do same, Marcella.
      Besos, desde Indonesia :*

      Delete
  2. Thank you :)
    Ill visit your blog :)

    ReplyDelete