Saturday, May 17, 2014

A Happy 21

14052014, Happy Birthday to me!
I am happy 21 and I feel so blessed. Once again, I am so happy!

When you love the person who loves you back, its everything. Thank you my silly crush! Im happy 21 :) by @ayurukhmanadewi

I just feel this is the best birthday during my life. Thank you my lovely people whom I had. Especially for the one and only, my silly ICS!

2014, the beginning year for my happiness life. 21 years old, more near with my "expected" dream. But the reality is I get some "unexpected" things happen to my life. What do I feel? I feel great of course. I just dream about I will wake up until sleep feelingly happy without worried anything and enjoy my day. If I get more than happy moments, it just another income hahaha. No offense because it only about me.

These are my unexpected and happier moments on May. First, my face is on newspaperrrrr. Oh well its not really super wow because some declaration sentences are fake and I never said about that (tapi yaa sudahlah toh bukan pencemaran nama baik hahaha). Second, I got sweetest birthday cake surprise from him and mother in law soon to be (ehm). Third, I got gorgeous price from him. Lastly, I got craziest yet so lovely stopmotion video surprise from him. Aaah he really made my day and then my month and then my life BEAUTIFULLY!


Ok I know this post is too much about him. Oh yes I feel him fully in my mind movement.

1 comment:

  1. wahh, postingannya dipenuhi cinta
    by the way.
    selamat ulang tahun yu :)

    ReplyDelete